This beautifully appointed and spacious apartment encapsulates everything one could possibly want in luxury accommodation of the highest standing - a tribute to some of the best, most breath-taking sea and mountain views you could ever wish for!
Our free-standing Bordeaux Luxury Apartment offers a private haven where guests can relax in the beautifully furnished lounge, decked in warm tones of beech flooring, soft carpeting and comfortable furnishings. Large glass doors fold away completely to create that outdoors sensation at all times, irrespective of weather conditions. From this vantage point, one can only marvel at the profound views of the Atlantic Ocean, white water shoreline, famous Camps Bay Beach, iconic Lions Head Mountain, the tip of Table Mountain and the Twelve Apostle Mountain Range.
The huge private wooden deck area is perfect for sun lovers wishing to enjoy leisurely hours sunbathing (in privacy), reading a book or sipping cocktails, whilst marvelling at the unique colour changes of the surrounding Mountains during of the late daylight hours just before the final spectacular sunset.
The stylish kitchenette offers the perfect convenience to put a light meal together on those beautiful warm evenings, when guests prefer staying at home to enjoy the beautiful surroundings, and dine in the comfort of their apartment or just enjoy a beautiful bottle of South African Wine with some sumptuous snacks.
Lounge features a TV, DVD Player and CD/MP3 player to add to your enjoyment. Large DVD library available.
Beautiful sea views will greet you every morning when you awake to the peace and quiet of the adjacent Nature Reserve. The Air-conditioned master bedroom features an extra-long King size bed, adorned in luxurious Percale linen and stylish furnishings – contributing to your comfort and the quality of your experience and rest.
The beautifully finished bathroom is fitted with a large separate shower, double basins, bidet and Jacuzzi bath with one of the best views in Camps Bay – a must for eternal Romantics and Honeymoon couples!
This apartment offers comfortable sleeping for two more persons on one quality double sleeper sofa.
Bordeaux has been designed to satisfy those in search of luxury accommodation, in stylish surroundings with enough attention to detail, complimented by the best possible views Camps Bay and Cape Town can offer.
- Freestanding for maximum privacy.
- Huge private sundeck with sun-loungers, umbrella, comfy chairs and table.
- Breath-taking views of Atlantic Ocean, Camps Bay beach.
- Views of the majestic Twelve Apostles, tip of Table Mountain & Lions Head.
- Full use of all guesthouse amenities. Salt Water Solar heated Rim Flow pool and sunny pool deck area. Sea View Patio with tables and chairs.
- Equipped kitchenette with microwave/convection oven and fridge.
- Sleeper sofa for two extra persons.
- Air-conditioned Bedroom with extra-long king size bed.
- Jacuzzi Bath with views over the Atlantic Ocean and Lions Head Mountain.
- Minibar & Complimentary Tea and Coffee tray.
- Free WiFi and Internet.
- Electronic safe.
- Guest toiletries, fluffy gowns, hair dryer, swimming towels.
- Safe off-street parking for your car.
- Strictly Non Smoking unit. Smoking permitted outside.
- Centrally controlled satellite Channels plus all local channels
Green Season: From R 2 650 per day for the Apartment (Two Persons sharing )
High Season: From R 2 650 - R 2 850 per day for the Apartment (Two Persons sharing )
Peak Season: From R 3 350 per day for the Apartment ( Two Persons sharing )
Extra persons: R450 per person sharing
Low Season: We offer Winter Self Serve Breakfast Discount Packages during Winter Months in Apartments with Kitchenettes.
Rates include sumptuous full breakfasts, served on our breakfast patio with superb sea and mountain views. Also included is use of a parking bay, use of Wi-Fi, use of electronic safe and all taxes.