This very spacious, double volume, split level Luxury Suite, offers guests enjoyment of their own private balcony with stunning sea views. To further enhance guest’s vacation experience, Penthouse features an additional private sun deck, at roof level, with absolutely magnificent 360 Degree views of the blue waters of the Altantic Ocean, Camps Bay Beach, Lions Head Mountain, Twelve Apostle Mountain Range and adjacent Nature Reserve. Best possible views in Camps Bay!!
The private deck has sun loungers for plenty sunbathing and relaxation – offering the perfect vantage point to indulge in the most exquisite sunsets, whilst sipping a glass of superior South African Wine!
Relax in your private downstairs lounge and enjoy the mountain views, after a full day of sightseeing.
Comfortable kudu leather couch, stylish oak furnishings, TV, CD player with CD collection, small library, fridge with mini bar and complimentary tea/coffee making facility for your enjoyment.
The stylish new kitchenette offers the perfect convenience to put a light meal together on those beautiful warm evenings, when guests prefer staying at home to enjoy the beautiful surroundings, and dine in the comfort of their apartment or just enjoy a beautiful bottle of South African Wine with some sumptuous snacks.
Beautifully furnished and spacious upstairs bedroom features an Extra Long King size bed, adorned in luxury percale linen to ensure stylish comfort and rest.
For those guests who want a little more, the large full en-suite bathroom offers a large separate shower, double basins, bidet and big corner Jacuzzi spa bath with a view over the Nature Reserve and Mountains....perfect for a relaxing experience with a glass of champagne by candle light....
Penthouse Luxury Suite offers guests stylish comfort in truly spacious and beautiful surroundings, complimented by awesome views from both the balcony and private deck – topped by the enjoyment of a relaxing Jacuzzi bath experience.
- Private Balcony with sea views and patio furniture
- Private Sun Deck with a spectacular 360 degree view of Atlantic Ocean and Camps Bay beach, Views of the majestic Twelve Apostles, tip of Table Mountain & Lions Head Mountain
- Direct access and full use of all guesthouse amenities: Salt Water Solar heated, Rim Flow pool and sunny pool deck area for guests enjoyment. Sea View Patio with tables and chairs where guests can sit to enjoy a snack and sip a glass of wine whilst marvelling at a stunning sunset.
- Green Grading Suite with fan cooling – this Suite is the coolest unit in the guesthouse
- Large Bedroom with extra-long king size bed
- Jacuzzi Bath with mountain and sea views
- Minibar & Complimentary Tea and Coffee tray
- Free WiFi and Internet
- Centrally controlled satellite Channels plus all local channels
- Electronic safe, no aircon, ceiling fan
- Guest toiletries, fluffy gowns, hair dryer, swimming towels
- Safe off-street parking for your car
- Strictly Non Smoking unit. Smoking permitted outside.
Green Season: From R 2 090 per day for the Suite (Two Persons sharing)
High Season: From R 2 090 - R 2 250 per day for the Suite (Two Persons sharing)
Peak Season: R 2 250 - R 2 550 per day for the Suite (Two Persons sharing)
Rates include sumptuous breakfasts, served on our breakfast patio with superb sea and mountain views. Also included is use of a parking bay, use of Wi-Fi, use of electronic safe and all taxes.