Stylish elegance with spectacular sea views
Nouveau Luxury Apartment
This beautiful spacious luxury apartment distinguishes itself by capturing the essence of the exquisite views of the sea, Camps Bay shoreline and surrounding mountains.
Nouveau Luxury Apartment, with separate entrance, offers guests the comfort of a private lounge, fitted with beautiful cherry wood flooring, a comfortable kudu leather couch where one can relax after a day of sight-seeing.
The TV, DVD and CD player with CD collection and small library add to guest enjoyment. The gas fireplace adds a touch of romance to any winter’s night. Large sliding doors open onto a private balcony with nice patio furniture and Bar-b-que, complimented by spectacular sea views!!
The well-designed, cherry wood kitchenette with microwave / convection oven, fridge, minibar as well as tea / coffee making facility, is ideal for those who want the convenience of putting a light meal together should guests prefer to dine in the comfort of their apartment.
The upstairs Air-conditioned Master bedroom features an extra- long king size bed, adorned in luxury percale linen for your superior comfort. Large sliding doors open onto a second private balcony with breath-taking and profound views of the Atlantic Ocean, shoreline, famous Camps Bay Beach, unique Lions Head Mountain, the tip of Table Mountain and the Twelve Apostle Mountain Range. Perfect vantage point to enjoy sundowners and beautiful sunsets.
The stylish full en-suite bathroom is fitted with double basins, bidet, separate shower and Jacuzzi style spa bath with sweeping views over the adjacent Nature Reserve, Twelve Apostles and tip of Table Mountain. Perfect for Honeymoon couples and Eternal Romantics.
Nouveau offers a stylish haven, complemented by beautiful finishes, two balconies with awesome all-round views to ensure an unforgettable holiday experience.
- Two private balconies – with patio furniture and bar-b-que.
- Absolutely spectacular views of Atlantic Ocean and Camps Bay beach.
- Views of the majestic Twelve Apostles, tip of Table Mountain & Lions Head Mountain.
- Direct access and full use of all guesthouse amenities: Salt Water, Solar heated Rim Flow pool and sunny pool deck area for guest enjoyment. Sea View Patio with tables and chairs where guests can sit to enjoy a snack and sundowners whilst watching a stunning sunset
- Equipped kitchenette with microwave/convection oven and fridge.
- Air-conditioned Bedroom.
- Extra-large, Extra long King Size bed for maximum sleep comfort.
- Jacuzzi Bath with a view over the Twelve Apostles and tip of Table Mountain.
- Minibar & Complimentary Tea and Coffee tray.
- Free WiFi and Internet.
- Centrally controlled satellite Channels plus all local channels.
- Electronic safe.
- Guest toiletries, fluffy gowns, hair dryer, swimming towels.
- Safe off-street parking for your car.
- Strictly Non Smoking unit. Smoking permitted outside.
Green Season: R2 450 per day for the Apartment (Two persons sharing)
High Season: R2 450 – R2650 per day for the Apartment (Two persons sharing)
Peak Season: R3 150 per day for the Apartment (Two persons sharing)
Low Season: We offer Winter Self Serve Breakfast Discount Packages during Winter Months in Apartments with Kitchenettes.
Rates include sumptuous breakfasts, served on our breakfast patio with superb sea and mountain views. Also included is use of a parking bay, use of Wi-Fi, use of laptop with internet connectivity, use of electronic safe and all taxes.